Lifetool Solutions GmbH
- Sales and distribution medical devices
- Founded in: 2008
- Staff: 3
- Cluster Membership: MedTech-Cluster
- Profile: LIFEtool Solutions GmbH is a 100% daughter company of LIFEtool gemeinnützige GmbH. Research and development on new solutions in the field of Assistive Technoloy and Alternative and Augmentative Communication happens at LIFEtool gemeinnützige GmbH with an interdisziplinary team of researcher, pedagogues, programmers and specialists.
- R&D: The corporate purpose of LIFEtool gemeinnützige GmbH is research & development and counseling in the field of Assistive Technologies, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), learning and training software for children, adolescents, adults and older people with physical and/or mental disabilities. Last research activities: LiveEOG, HOMEdotOLD, AT-LAB, Mobile.Old, Fun-tast-tisch, Prosperity4All, MOSES, SocialCare
- Production: The production of our Medical Devices itself is outsourced to Partners.
- Services: LIFEtool Solutions GmbH is a 100 % subsidiary of LIFEtool gemeinnuetzige GmbH. The tasks of LIFEtool Solutions GmbH are the national and international distribution of LIFEtool products through sales partners all over the world and as service the supply of aids in form of Assistive Technologies in Austria.
- Sales/Distribution: LIFEtool Solutions GmbH sales different but selected goods – all goods are selected on the focus to enable handicapped and elderly people to use latest computer facilities and communicate with each other – to support inclusion and integration of them all. For further information please visit our websites: www.lifetool-solutions.at or www.lifetool.at