- RDM* biotech/pharma
- Founded in: 1984
- Staff: 34
- Techniques: Cell and tissue culture, Process biotechnology techniques
Diseases of the respiratory system
Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Topic: Human health
- Cluster Membership: LISAvienna
- Profile: Biomay is a worldwide leader in the discovery and development of disease modifying products for allergic diseases. In addition we offer recombinant allergens for research and diagnostics purposes and contract manufacturing services for third party clients under GMP conditions.
- R&D: Biomay discovers and develops innovative products for allergy immunotherapy based on a patent protected peptide carries fusion protein platform. Our lead product BM32 is in phase II clinical trials. Our pipeline contains vaccines for all major airborne allergies. These products combine superior efficacy with improved safety and convenience.
- Production: We manifacture recombinant allegens and other recombinant proteins in an E. coli based system.
- Services: We offer contract manufacturing in mg to g scale for all clinical phases and market supply and GMP condition. Our service offering is comprised of both proteins and plasmid DNA.
- Sales/Distribution: We distribute recombinant allergens for research and diagnostic use.