Aurora Feinchemie GmbH
- Founded in: 1996
- Staff: 0
- Topic: Consumables/reagents
- Profile: In November, 2013 Aurora became the biggest supplier of compounds to Chemical Abstract Service, a division of the American Chemical Society and the world's largest and most reliable collection of chemistry and related science information. Aurora's greatest achievement since its establishment in 1990.
- R&D: Aurora is involved in several NIH projects in the USA. Aurora's cooperation with NIH agencies based on cutting edge technology for in vitro, in vivo and clinical study provides a very good quality of hits, leads and drug candidates as well.
- Production: Aurora Fine Chemicals catalogue contains more than 18.1 millions molecules available in stock. Aurora offers a unique service due to its tremendous database that you can search online, order, and receive the desired compound(s) from only one vendor.Agrochemists, biochemists, biologists, chemists, medicinal chemists, researchers, scientists, and experts in life sciences and the pharmaceutical industry can profit from Aurora's service and spend more time for their current and planned research projects.Fast and reliable way to find a chemical you need in the world largest collection of organic substances.
- Services: Aurora provides services that help you to maximize the value of your research and development. Our goal is to create unique service experience for every customer by listening to your requirements and responding to them with innovative initiatives. Monitoring our performance against world-class service standards as well as support every client with the Aurora's portfolio of services and products belong to our most important tasks. Drug Discovery Services Hit Identification Service Hit-to-lead and lead optimization services Drug leads design ADME Modeling Quantitative Drug toxicity prediction (including LD50) Patentability Check Custom Synthesis for small organic molecules. Peptide Synthesis Service.
- Sales/Distribution: Aurora is headquartered in San Diego, USA and presented by its branch office in Graz, Austria.