SCARLETRED Holding GmbH
- RDM* medical devices
- Founded in: 2014
- Staff: 10
- Focus: Single-use devices, Diagnostic and therapeutic radiation devices, Software for medicine, telemedicine and e-health
- Cluster Membership: LISAvienna
- Profile: SCARLETRED Biomedicals GmbH is an Digital Health Company harbored in Vienna, which focuses on innovative technologies in the field of biomedical engineering and medical information technology. Our interdisciplinary R&D team integrates leading international experts to create novel products for highly demanded applications in the therapeutic treatment and digital analysis of skin diseases.
- R&D: We develope and provide the first objective dermatologic image analysis system which works in a Cloud environment and can run on iPhone and iPad and so everywhere in everybody’s pocket. Based on this unique feature it is the first multi component medical device system enabling objective visual assessment and analysis of dermatologic disease and skin drug effect independent of the user and clinical trial location.
- Production: SCARLETRED®vision is our lead product and the first e-medical device of its kind. The patented system integrates a novel imaging technology, enabling remote monitoring and objective analysis of cutaneous drug effects and diseases in preclinical and clinical phase I-III trials. Complemented with our SCARLETRED®SkinMarker it facilitates a high level of standardization and GCP compliant applications.
- Services: Software as a Service (SaaS); see www.scarletred.com
- Sales/Distribution: Our technology is supplied to leading global Biopharma and Cosmetics companies.