LifeTool gemeinnützige GmbH
- Service providers
- Founded in: 2008
- Staff: 15
- Offer: Other
- Cluster Membership: MedTech-Cluster
- Profile: LIFEtool is located in Linz (Upper Austria) and is a non profit organisation. Learning, playing, working, gathering information and communicating are within everybody’s range if the computer is considered a "tool". LIFEtool considers its engagement as an innovative way of inclusion and equal opportunities for handicapped people in the sense of self-determination, independence and freedom of action.
- R&D: The corporate purpose of LIFEtool gemeinnützige GmbH is research & development and counseling in the field of Assistive Technologies, Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC), learning and training software for children, adolescents, adults and older people with physical and/or mental disabilities and last but not least the Virutal Reality for Training & Therapy.
- Services: - applied orientated research and development in the field of Assistive Technology and Special Needs Software programs - applied orientated research and development in the field of Ambient Assistive Living for elderly people - evaluation of prototypes and solutions in the field of Assistive Technology, Ambient Assistive Living and Special Needs Software - definition of user requirements in the field of Assistive Technology, Ambient Assistive Living and Special Needs Software
- Sales/Distribution: Our daughter company LIFEtool Solutions GmbH provides a worldwide sales network for LIFEtool products like IntegraMouse Plus (a computer mouse solely controlled by mouth for people with high level of spinal injuries, certified as medical device class 1 and Special Needs Software.