Inte:Ligand Software-Entwicklungs- und Consulting GmbH
- Service providers
- Founded in: 2003
- Staff: 10
- Offer: Contract research/clinical research, Other
- Cluster Membership: ecoplus
- Profile: Inte:Ligand supports scientists worldwide with innovative approaches for early drug discovery research using computer-aided design solutions. Molecular designers in the pharmaceutical and other life science industries use our solutions to design and identify novel bioactive molecules. We develop the most innovative and user friendly modeling software platforms and provide expert consulting to inspire the innovative process of designing molecules, filtering ideas, and de-risking candidates.
- R&D: Inte:Ligand develops the flagship product LigandScout: This most user friendly molecular design software suite seamlessly integrates our advanced pharmacophore and VS technologies with molecular docking tools to create an inspiring and productive experience for multidisciplinary teams. By providing excellent prediction quality with unprecedented speed, LigandScout successfully addresses challenges in interactive molecular design.
- Services: Inte:Ligand provides expert consulting to inspire the innovative process of designing molecules, filtering ideas, and de-risking candidates in the field of bio-active compound discovery. Our services are offered to scientists in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and agro industry.