- RDM* medical devices
- Founded in: 2012
- Staff: 22
- Focus: Single-use devices, Ophthalmic and optical devices
- Cluster Membership: ecoplus
- Profile: ImplanTec GmbH is an Austrian family company based in Mödling, Lower Austria, specialized in the development, manufacturing and distribution of artificial hip joint prostheses. With the brands ANA.NOVA (hip) and CCG (biological Cerclagen- and stabilisation system), the group has established itself as a major supplier in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. The consistent implementation of customer expectations has been adapted to the patient's needs.
- R&D: The independently managed company with an Austrian ownership structure is the result of decades of research and further development in the field of hip joint replacement. Quality and safety have top priority at ImplanTec - for responsible dealings in the interest of our customers and patients.
- Production: The basis for our current product range - Made in Austria - is a long-standing interaction with doctors under the watchful eyes of our founder and long-time designer, Dr. Anton Wurzinger.
- Services: The company is characterised by flexibility and reliability, as well as highly qualified and dedicated employees. Through tireless commitment and an unbureaucratic exchange with our customers, we are able to collectively preserve our innovative power in the course of time. The supreme demands of doctors and patients have one clear goal: Innovation that moves.
- Sales/Distribution: The strength of our experienced team lies in constructive collaboration and permanent dialogue with doctors and patients. It is from this continuously revived tradition that we have grown together to become a reliable partner and leading supplier of medical devices for the musculoskeletal system. In addition to our head office and production facility in Mödling, we also offer our customers in Germany and Switzerland a new local branch.