Hermann Mucke Pharma Consultancy e.U.
- Service providers
- Founded in: 2000
- Staff: 2
- Offer: Contract research/clinical research, Other
- Cluster Membership: LISAvienna
- Profile: H.M. Pharma Consultancy (established in 2000) is a globally acting science-driven provider of consulting services to the life science industry. HMPC assists with drug development, re-development, and life cycle management; performs market analysis and strategic assessments of patent portfolios; drafts patent applications; and provides regulatory assistance and market development services. The overarching operating principle is to apply a holistic project perspective and an anticipatory strategy.
- R&D: Database and drug information system development, with a particular focus on patent documents and drug development. Drug repurposing in all fields of pharmacology
- Services: H.M. Pharma Consultancy is an information-driven knowledge foundry in the service of pharmaceutical and medical device business development. Scientific expertise, advanced data retrieval and analysis modalities, and cutting edge knowledge management enable us to operate internationally from our offices in Austria as a highly flexible and responsive enterprise. Specialties include strategic patenting, drug repurposing, market analysis, and assistance with regulatory activities.