- Service providers
- Founded in: 2017
- Staff: 10
- Cluster Membership: LISAvienna
- Profile: EPI GmbH, Electronic Printing & Innovation, a member of DPI Group,
- R&D: In the healthcare sector, we focus on the development of personalised printed diagnostic tools and corresponding communication services based on (inhouse) findings in the field of functional printing and printed electronics. Diagnostic tools comprise trend analysis as well as quantitative analysis where paper serves as raw material basis. Communication services are refined and adapted to the country’s specific conditions and healthcare system.
- Production: EPI GmbH produces in-house and offers integrated and individual printing and communication solutions. Conventional printing such as laboratory test results as well as printed diagnostic tools such as test stripes are part of the company portfolio. They have various advantages over conventionally produced tools (e.g. dipping method or coating), such as lower production costs and a lower consumption of raw materials and operating supplies.
- Services: As a specialist in functional printing, EPI offers a suite of services – from development expertise to manufacturing experience – for innovations that can evolutionise our lives.
- Sales/Distribution: EPI GmbH, Electronic Printing & Innovation: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. As Gutenberg revolutionised society, so functional printing is evolutionising manufacturing: intelligent printed electronics save costs and conserve resources – and can give rise to completely new product ideas. “Individual production, including small batches, with a short time to market.”