Beckman Coulter GmbH
- Founded in: 1987
- Staff: 13
- Topic: Laboratory equipment, Consumables/reagents, Other
- Cluster Membership: LISAvienna
- Profile: We operate as two companies: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics and Life Sciences. The Diagnostics company includes about 10,000 associates who serve the $41 billion Clinical Diagnostics market. We deliver more than 250 million tests every year, used by physicians to diagnose, treat, monitor and manage their patients. Our tests help diagnose diseases such as prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, leukemia, HIV, congestive heart failure and heart attacks.
- R&D: The Life Sciences company includes about 1,800 associates. We are at the heart of discovery, assisting the world's life sciences customers with solutions that simplify complex processes, automate procedures, and integrate work flows to accelerate breakthroughs in scientific research, medicine, and industry.
- Services: With operations in more than 130 countries, we believe in putting our customers first and working together with them to make a difference in people's lives.